How to Wear White Overalls

May 17, 2017

photography to Brian








PINK TOP: c/o Zaful
WHITE OVERALLS: c/o Zaful
CLEAR HEELS: Forever21
HOLOGRAPHIC BAG: Ebay


Ok, overalls a kinda a last year thing but in my defense, anything that's denim and distressed will always be in trend!! Also I thought it would be a great opportunity to pair this overall with these clear transparent sandals I bought a week ago. Perspex shoes is the most in demand trend and I'm falling in love. I really love anything transparent and clear. It's unique and different! I can't wait to style more with these heels in the later months~



  instagram ♡ lookbook  deviantart ♡ bloglovin  

7 comments

  1. I really like your outfit! It has a springy feel to it. :)
    Great post as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and drawing :) This makes me wanna get myself a pair of white overalls now haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the casual chic outfit. Love how it matches the background! <3
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit dear <3 love your jumpsuit so much :)
    xoxo
    Jeanne - http://www.jeannefashnbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, only u can makes me find these shoes abslolutly beautiful ! <3

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© everlasting pure. Design by Fearne.